My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, October 14, 2007

A trial lesson at GUG

Today, daddy & mummy accompanied me to United Square to have my 11.30am trial lesson at GUG, which costed $45. Due to this class, my mummy super wakey early to cook nice yummy fish porridge for my hearty breakfast before we left our home for the class.

Upon reaching the class, we realised that there were many older babies who already started walking. Only one baby girl who is 2 days younger than me but she been in the same class for abt 3 months. At GUG, we learned differently as compared to Kindermusik. There is welcome song, activity like handicraft, zoophonics, Music and movement, story telling etc. More varieties as compared to Kindermusik. But I cant seem to catch up the pace, unable to sit still/focus. During the 2nd half, my daddy took over to guide me in the class as my mummy was exhausted trying to make me sit still and co-operated with her on the activity project. The project we've done today is decorating a pair of paper 'hands', using the finished project for a sing-along song. Besides, I nearly dozed off during my 2nd half session .. maybe due to heavy breakfast I had.

* Conclusion : my daddy & mummy found that I enjoyed my trial class at Kindermusik better than GUG. Neverthless, a big THANK & HUGS to my dearest parents for making the effort/time & $$ for letting me have a try on such enrichment class.

~ Love fm Happy Hayley ~

No comments: