My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Mooncake Festival ^_^

Happy Mooncake Festival!!!
Today is my 1st time celebrating this fun festival with great grandma, mama, gu-ma & mummy on this special night. After our dinner, we have a stroll in the garden and many kids were holding paper/battery operated lanterns. The garden was lit up and glowing brightly with many different shapes and colored lantern.

I also got my very first lantern in plastic inflated, battery operated in Hello Kitty shaped lantern. It was given by yi-po Alice (a big hug n kisses to her). What a wonderful night I had today!


~ Love from dovey-eyed Hayley ~




~ Trying to chew my Hello Kitty Lantern & caught on camera instead ~



~ Posing happily with gu-ma ~



~ Posing cheekily with laughter with Great-grandma ~

No comments: