My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mini Trial Studio Photo session

Dear all,
Yesterday afternoon, we had a trial mini photo session using prop called 'white tent' which is my daddy's new purchase. With this prop, we can have our studio pics taken at our comfort home anytime we like. I & mummy crawled into the tent and try to pose for daddy. But I kept wriggled my way out.. a very funny sight.

Since my 1 year birthday bash is coming soon, we going to try to have a real nice family protraits taken at our comfort home. So when my friends/relatives arrives for my party, they can view our pretty pics.
Sharing below pics taken yesterday during our trial session.

P/S: if you need any photos services, remember to approach of my daddy nic.

~ Love from Happy Hayley ~










No comments: