My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy 10th Month ^_^

I turns 10th month old today.. HORRAY!!
I know what you all thinking ... CAKE again? haa well I need to practise posing and cutting before my big 1st party arrives.

Tonight, we've 2 special guest (2 uncles) popped over our place last evening, to celebrate my special day for me. After a quick posings/singing/cutting cake, my mummy got to rush & feed me milk milk and put me to bed. Again, I don't get to touch my cake. However, my parents agreed to let me have a taste of my 1st yr old bday cake.
Sharing below pics with you all ^_^

my 10th month old cake (my daddy's fav mango cake fm Bengawansolo)


Gleeing happily and greedily at my delicious cake ~ yummy


~ trying to reach for the shinning candle on my cake ~



~ our happy family pose ~



~ 3 men and a happy baby ~



~ Posing happily with Uncle Soon ~


~ my last cozy pose with mummy before my bedtime ~


P/S: My parents started to get themselves busy with my 1st birthday ~ guest list, caterer, bday deco ordered fm overseas spree.. still got 2 more month to go


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

3 comments:

Kiki said...

Congrats Hayley!

Hey you look more and more like your mommy.
You are one of the blessed kids who has wonderful parents who dote u so much.

Shannon's Mummy said...

Happy 10th Month To Hayley!

You have a great blog created by mummy, I supposed.. :) And photographs taken by your daddy is really nice too!

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

Hi Aunty Shef/Kristen,
tks.. but many ppls still saying I look more like daddy's coz many times they still mistaken me as boy.

Hi,
is that Aunty Jasmine? Hope you and family are doing fine in France. Keep in touch and visit my blog often.

Love from Hayley ^_^