My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, August 23, 2007

My New' Porsche'



Maclaren Techno 2007 XT stroller with comfort pack - Crimson col
That is my new stroller which my dear parents got it for me through the help of dear Godma Flo. My old stroller which accompanied me from birth till last Sun morning, the screw from one of the wheel comes off, making it unbalance and the damage is far beyond repair. On the same evening, my parents got to sling me to Causeway Point, to test trial new 'cars'. They like Combi's design / cols but find it too filmy. In the end, they decided to get me this Maclaren Techno which looks stylo and sturdy, it does suit me nice and I got no reaction to it when I test the car.

Yesterday, my new sleek 'porsche' finally arrived. My parents were so thrilled and looking forward to see me sitting happily on my great car. To their dismay, I was all tears and cries upon seated. They were shocked and upset that I had such strong reaction against my new car which they inital thought that I will love it as much as they do. The only fallback of this brand, it does not have stroller bar like my old one, hence I unable to lean forward to grab hold of 'something' and I dislike the belt strap which hold onto my shoulders, restricting my movement. Guess I'm very sentimental to my old stroller and needs to takes some time to get used to the new one.

~ Love fm Teary Hayley ~

No comments: