My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dislike Rubbery Stuff

My parents discovered my new dislike ~ soft rubbery stuff.
Well, you may wonder why is this so. Let me proceed to explain in my simple baby way..


Above pic: Big Rubber Play which can accomodate about 3 babies, comes with 100 pcs plastic balls. I received above gift from Gu-gong & Kim-po as 1st month gift and only recently, my parents finally decided that I'am old enough to learn to play inside. After all the hard work of pumping, it is finally set up. Waiting happily for my reaction and to their disappointment, I keep crying and clingy to them whenever they try to put me inside.


part 2 : above teether toy which my parents got for me from Taka BB fair last fri. It is colorful and soft / rubbery feel. The moment they passed it for me to play, I touched and touched.. YUCKS.. why so SOFT? I chuck aside and keep ignoring this toy despite their effort to make me play with it. I wont even bother to take a 2nd look at it.

Conclusion : I dislike rubbery and soft toys. SIMPLE..
(looks like i prefer to go the hard way than soft way)


~ Love fm Grouchy Hayley ~


No comments: