My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Guests @ our place on 20th Aug'07

Today also another rainy day... lucky my gu-gong and kim-po came over to play with me in the afternoon. I was awoken from my afternoon nap and so pleased to see them already waiting for me to get in ACTION for PLAY ARRRRGGGG.
Sharing below my HAPPY pics with you all.

Trying to pose and play with my stacking cups..
* let me introd my new toy ~ Singing Doggy in yellow raincoat and it sings "Singing in the Rain", which my dear parents got it fm the play which they attended during their holidays at London abt 4 years ago.


~ Another sweet pose ~


~ still taking pic of me.. ~


~ look at how I attempt to stand up on my own~
Don't I look like doing push-up, with my butts high in the air?


~ Love fm Cheeky Hayley ~

No comments: