My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, August 25, 2007

My 1st Picnic @ Lower Pierce Reservoir

In the late afternoon around 3pm, we went together with Mama, to Lower Pierce Reservoir for outdoor shooting and have my 1st outdoor picnic too. The place holds memorable moments for my dearest Daddy and Mummy. They took their outdoor wedding photos exactly the same place 2 years ago and since then have not return to this place. This time, they brought me back together with them to relish the sweet memories.

We did have a fun time having a walk, enjoying the breeze, my picnic and the nature park. Later part of the day, we even spotted many monkeys coming from among the trees. One of them even sneak out towards to me and Mama. Why?? I was enjoying my sweet pumpkin puree for my picnic and the smell must be delicious that it attracted a monkey sneaking towards us. Mummy and Mama panicked and grab all my stuff, pushing my stroller to get me away from that monkey. They thought it will attack me.. oh dear.. my Daddy still got mood to take a close up of it. After we left the bench, the monkey jumped onto the seat and stared at us. We had a good laugh after that. Guess the monkey was hungry and wanted to eat my puree.

However, my mummy's sweet smell attracted many mosquitoes and she got 8 big/red mosquitoes bites to prove it. Neverthless, we had an enjoyable trip.


Looking forwards to another picnic again.

~ HuGs & KiSSes from Hayley ~




No comments: