My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happy 9th Month!

How times ZOOM!! I turns 9 month old today.. happy 9th month birthday to me. Today no cake for me as in just 3 more month, my parents promised a big CAKE for my 1st year celebration and I'm counting down happily. At this stage, I already crawling around and already attempting to stand on my own. Hopefully I can learn to walk before I turns 1 year old.

Below are 2 lovely pics taken this morning which my daddy trying hard to capture a nice front closeup for my passport pic. Hope after some edit, the pics will be nice nice and qualify for my 1st passport to be.


(posing sweetly while my mummy trying to hold me on her knee)


So far the food I have tried over the past few months are:
~ sweet potato, potato, avocado, pear, apple, carrots, turnip, zucchini, brocolli, butternut pumpkin (squash), brown rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, small bites of white bread/bao skin ~

Next, are the coming foodlist which I'll be trying soon:
~ spinach, asparagus, peas, french beans, apricot, papaya, honeydew, banana, fish, chicken, pork, egg yolk~


~ Love from Cheeky Hayley ~

2 comments:

Kiki said...

Hoppi 9th Month, Hayley!
May you grow well and good.
Stay sweet and cute.
Mommy Irene, well done. Hey you can also let her try some leafy greens or you can also try to cook some rice/mi hoon till its very soft, mix it with melted cheese and very tiny slices of soft ham. She will love it. :o)
Cheers

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

Aunty Shef, tks for sharing. Will ask mommy to make it for me the next time. This week, she going to try n make homemade yogurt for me. Hope it will be a success and I will like it. :)