My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Happy Posing with my 'Porsche'

Good news to share. Finally, I've overcomed my sentimental feeling and start to like my new stroller. This morning, I been a good girl and let my daddy seated me onto my new 'porsche' by not putting on the shoulder strap belts. It works. Vroom Vroomm.. off to Mos Burger for their breakfast and we even had a short photo taking session posing in my new stroller. My parents are so pleased and proud of me. Thumbs up for me!!!

After their breakfast, I even dozed off happily in my stroller. Looks like we have become best buddy lol.. sharing below happy pics taken this morning.

~ Love fm Happy Hayley ~


~ Peeking out to see the pretty garden ~



~ Happy posing stunts taken with my new 'porsche' which has becomes my best buddy"



~ I even dozed off while seated in it on our way home ~

No comments: