My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, July 8, 2007

My new toy - Fisher n Price Jumperoo

Horray!! MY new toy ~ Jumperoo which my parents just bought it for me last sunday. My mummy found it fm the forum. Although this is a 2nd hand and it costs $80 (retail price $179).

hmm what makes them to buy? Firstly, I enjoy jumping and always wanting my poor mummy to hold me and makes me jump. Secondly I like that high feeling. Moreover, my daddy given the green light for mummy to make the purchase. Although I wont be able to use it for long, we can always pass it to my brother Jerral in abt 2 month time and let him enjoy the art of jumpings n laughter.

~ Below pics showing my happy moment playing with my jumperoo ~
love fm fun loving Hayley.. MUACKS


my funny faces while enjoying my jumperoo



a closeup of me showing my laughter n oops my lower 2 teeth
(thank you daddy n mummy for the nice gift, I will learn to treaure it n enjoy every min before I cant use it)

No comments: