My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Enjoying my Brunch @ Mos Burger

Today we went to Mos Burger again for my parents' weekly breakfast.
This morning, I been very good girl as last night mummy told me to wake up at 9.30am but I wake up at 8.30am instead. Nevermind, already giving them plenty of sleep loh.


My mummy prepared my cereal and bring over with us, so that I can munch my cereal while they having their breakfast. Look at my expressions below.. so funny. I find the cereal turns cold and lumpy and not as tasty as my usual cereal.


Look at me as I already can sit in high chair and bringing me out is much more convenient now.



After our meal, we went to walk around and again photo shooting. How you think of my daddy's skill? Doesn't it get better and better than before. Hee.. tell you a secret hor.
(ssshhh, he just got a very pro camera last month.. no wonder his skill are getting better)
Opps today we had a busy day too. During noon we went to a bb's full month party at Pasir Ris and after that drop by to visit Brother Jerral again. What a fruitful day!

~ Love fm Happy Hayley ~

P/S: Aiyoh why tomor is a Mon again? hope daddy n mummy can be with me all day/time to play with me..

1 comment:

Kerene said...

Indeed nice shots taken, but must also see who's the model!!hehe..

Cute Hayley, pretty mummy, so many expressions captured! Great job! =D