My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Mini Gathering @ our home (14.7.2007)

Hey all,

another round of gathering @ our home on 14th July and this time it is BOTH babies n friends gathering. We've Godma San & Jerral, Godma Flo & ET, Uncle Andy, Kor Kor Dom & Jie Jie Angel & our special guests fm Korea (Auntie Jen & Jaimie).

* Auntie Jen is my mummy's ex polymate who married to a Korean uncle and little Jaimie jie jie is their sweet girl.

I've had so much fun posing for pics, entertaining my mummy's friends by playing/hugging them. A special thanks to Godma Flo for giving me 3 lovely pairs of hairclips to hold my fine hairs in place and making me look girlie for once. Another Muacks to Uncle Andy who bought me a cute s/less top fm Gap store. Here are the pics for everyone to enjoy!!!

~ Love fm Happly Hayley ~

Our HAPPY family protrait



No comments: