My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Best Breastfed BB Contest (semi final round part 2)

7th July '07, I was super wakey at 6am and waking my parents' beauty sleep. Maybe I was too overly excitied abt the contest which I was going to attend in few hours time. After fussing and finally get to drink my milk, I finally dozed off again and woke again at 8am by dear daddy to clean and dress me up for my big day. Hee

But the weather was cold cold as still raining and we took cab to IMM with my grandparents too. When we reached there, we got to register again and waited for our turn. This time my parents very excitied and happy as they get to be with me as the other 1st round they are not by my side. But the judging process took less than 5 mins. Inside the room, a lady played with me, checked my diaper while another lady asked my mummy questions.

They asked us to go back and wait for letter to notify if I was chosen for the Final round. So guess I got to wait and hope to get to Final! Wish me luck.

As of today, my weight is 8.7kg (7month 1wk 5 days).
Lists of yumy food that I've been taking till today.
Cereals : white rice, brown rice, oats
Homemade veg purees : potato, sweet potato, pumpkin, brocolis, carrots
Homemade fruit purees : avocado, pears, apples

~ Love fm Hayley ~

my dearest daddy n mummy

my cheeky and funny faces

1 comment:

~ Bruce, Cindy, Charlyne and Braeden ~ said...

Wish baby Hayley e best of luck! Cheers!!