My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mini BB gathering @ our home (16.7.2007)

It 16th July and since my mummy on leave. She took this opportunity to invite Auntie Rachel & bb Roy and Auntie Dee & bb Philson over to our place for a mini gathering. I've so much fun playing with Roy and Philson. We forgot to ask them to take pics of us taking turns to playmy jumperoo/exersaucer/walker (mummies are all busy stuffing themselves silly with KFC delivery).

There is this incident which my mummy found it so amusing that she forgot to video it . Whatever toy she passed to Roy in front of me, I will try to take it back fm Roy. This process repeat again and again till I surrounded with all my toys again. Then Roy getting angry with me and roared back at me. I was totally stunned and stared hard at Roy.

Hee.. mummy taught me to be more giving to my friends and must share toys toys with them.
I promise to be a good girl the next time I meet my friends again. Here are the pics taken on that day, do enjoy the slides.

* Did not take much pics of Philson as he ended up sleeping after playing.

~ Love fm Hayley ~

No comments: