My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Going to mama's place (16.7.2007)

Today my mummy on leave again, keeping me company whole day.
In the morning, my mama and uncle Eric came over to bring my toys/spare walker to their place. Of course I also want to tag along and see how they handle my stuff well. Hee
Sharing below pics taken by my mummy. ^_^


~ Love & Hugs fm Hayley ~


playing in my Exersaucer while waiting for them to pack my stuff to bring over to mama's place


pretty me posing with MAMA
(thank you auntie Faith for giving me this sweet dress ~ I love it very much)

Finally reached MAMA's place and me lazing in my bed while they busy setting up my stuff.
(my parents bought me this new mattress fm Kidmall, to put @ my mama's place for me to rest & play)

No comments: