My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, July 15, 2007

My 'Ribbies' hair clips & new leggings :)

I finally received my new leggings (3 prs) which my mummy bought fm forum. Today, my mummy dressed me in a new Gap romper to match with one of my new leggings and again the lovely Ribbies 'hair clips" given by Godma Flo. Don't you think I am looking more more girlie again?

My daddy cant resist taking his camera and *SNAP* *SNAP* away.
Here are some of my nice pics which I like to share with you all.


~ Love fm Sweetie Hayley ~




* all by the courtesy of "Ribbies" hair clips (the clip so good which can hold my fine/few hairs in place) and you can find out more fm this site http://divasvibes.spaces.live.com/

1 comment:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

*muacks* Dear Hayley,

am so happy that u & mummy love the clips :) there will be many more to come to dress u up pretty pretty (:

hugz, godma flo ")