My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, July 19, 2007

My mini photo taking (16.7.2007)

After playing whole afternoon with my friends, my turn to laze around with my mummy in the evening. She also managed to prepare simple dinner (watercess soup & stir fry veggies) but Daddy came home late due to work.

Upon seeing Daddy is like a bonus to me (normally I was fast asleep when he came home), I smiles sweetly, cheeky, gleeing with joy.My dear Daddy cant resist and took out his pro camera and start snapping away again. ^_^

Below are pics to share with you all
~ Love fm Happy Hayley ~






(all with the courtesy of Ribbes clippies & thanks to my dad's good photo's skill)

1 comment:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

super duper cheerful smiley hayley! keep it up!
love, godma flo*