My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Friday, June 1, 2007

Mummy's secret outing with all godmas

Today I sooo HAPPY as my mummy played with me this whole morn as she is on leave again. But my happiness fade once I sense she will be going out in late morning to meet all my godmas. I keep fussing delaying her time coz I gonna miss her (maybe can bring me too?). Anyway, my mama to her rescue and help her to babysit me for the rest of the day.

Mummy, ok lah..this time forgive you loh.
Hope you have a fun time with all the godmas and send my wet kisses to them ^_^

my happy poses in the morn after my feeding n bath

~ mummy n my godmas (godma san, et & flo) enjoying their shopping n afternoon highteas at Goodwood Park ~ (so tai tai hor..but i know only once a while and they deserved a break too )
~ Love fm Cheeky Hayley ~

No comments: