My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, June 2, 2007

another BIG BB gathering ^_^

Horray!! Mummy brought me to attend another bb gathering today n I 'm sooo happy to meet my other bb friends whom my mummy has made friends with the mummies fm motherhood forum.

This time the gathering was at Auntie Trixie's place.. and look at the pics below. There are abt 18 babies this time which is considered such a big group. Once I reached there, I went to look for my friends whom I met before. Wow.. they like me too, have grown so much. Of course, I also get to meet some new friends this round. How times flies~


many cute and adorable babies

can u spot which is me?? I did have a happy time playing with my friends, at least the babies understand our bb language. :)


a close up of happy me

~ nice piece of collage hor ~
collage done by bb natacia's mummy which my mummy 'steal' to post onto my blog


~ Fm Happy Hayley ~

No comments: