My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Mummy's 1st attempt making pumpkin puree

Today is my mummy's first attempt to make some pumpkin puree for me today!! Muacks!!

Preparations/Ingredients needed :
1) 1 small quater of pumpkin
2)Cut/slice/clean the pumpkin n leave onto the steam try & add some water (just a little bit)
3) Steam for abt 20 min or till it soft
4) Mash the pumpkin & use the residue water fm tray, to make the puree consistent & runny. *Add some BM or FM for extra goodness.
5) Scoop into the required amt into the bb freezer cubes and store in the freezer.


~ cute pyo pyo food maker which my mummy got it during last Taka fair in April ~

~ the bb freezer cubes which mummy bought fm forum recently - $10 ~

Voila ~ the finished products (as easy as 1.. 2..3..)
Mummy going to let mama feed me her ai xin pumpkin puree this wed. She going to try making some sweet potato / potato puree next wkend. Yummy!!
*********************************
My mummy also got me this brown rice cereal which she is going to let me try next week.


Abv is the free sample that Similar gave to me.. which my mummy may let me try since her bm supply cant meet my increasing demand. So I better learn to like the taste of it as mama will alternate feed me bet FM n BM during my parents' Japan holidays

~ Lots of Hugs fm Contented Hayley ~

No comments: