My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, May 27, 2007

My 1st cereal ^_^

Today my parents will let me have my first taste of rice cereal. Horray!
Since I've turned 6 month and there is no reason for me not to start tasting my first baby food i/o mummy's milk all the time.

Some updates on me :
~ been drinking 220 - 240ml milk / 4 feeds a day this wk (my appetite very good this wk).
~ been totally on BM for 6 month (a big pat to mummy for keeping up a good job to feed me bm)
~ 7.6kg, length 68 cm, 42 cm head circumference per yesterday 6th month checkup

my 1st cereal that my parents bought at ntuc (cost $5.60/box).
Initally my mummy wants to get me Heinz 1st cereal which is abt $2 plus but it been out of stock like everywhere.


my happy pose on the new toy that my godma flo has given me ^_^


Ok.. I am ready for my food. Who going to feed me??



Collage Part 1 ~ feeding process


Collage Part 2 ~ feeding process


a close up of the cereal which my mummy has mixed with BM.. and which in the end I did finish all


look at my curious look... hmmm.. seems yummy

After that big bowl of cereal, I still want to drink my milk. My mummy gave me 150ml bm to drink.. within few mins I finished all. Then I give my mummy a sad look and wailing for some more.. so she top up another 50 ml bm. I gobble it up like a hungry bb...
Afterwards, I play with my walker which I can start to move backwards.. then time for my afternoon nap. As of now as my mummy busy typing for my blog, I still fast asleep. Think I must be very content fm my 1st taste of cereal. ^_^
~ Love fm Happy Hayley ~

2 comments:

K said...

CONGRATS!! seems like Hayley is a gd eater! 1st taste only can eat so much. U dun haf 2 worry anymore. :)

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

hugz :)