My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Celebrating 6th month birthday!!!

Horray!! Today I turns 6th month old!!!
Moreover, today is a pretty sat to start off... I wakey at 8am, to give my parents' more rest since I know today they not working. After my morn bath n feeding, they brought me to see doc for my last hep B jab (my next jab will be next yr when I am 15th month).

After that, they brought me to walk and of course snapping my pics away.
(My mummy got me this cute shrek headband after she discovered fm Jerral's blog)



UrggggH..!! hee dun I look like a cute little shrek monster

Posing with my pretty mummy.. she looks sooo delicious that I cant resist to lick ^_^



our family poses and look at my right thigh where I've my jab earlier.
* sayang me hor *

my pretty fun outfit of the day


look at my expressions ~these are taken while I trying to blow bubbles
(cute hor??)



Waiting for my Godma Flo to arrive as she is my special guest of the day



Voila Godma Flo arrives and give me a bday pressie ~ I'm so happy.
Look at the big n colorful gift she given me.. A big wet kiss (muack) for her


Above is the gift that my godma Flo got for me.. it looks so fun to play in ^_^



a collage of my special 6th month event that mummy has done for me
~ celebrating my 6th month old birthday! ~
(sharing with godma san n godma et who cant make it)



my own birthday cake with my name on it..



drooling over my birthday cake



~ the end ~
Kisses n Hugs fm Hayley

No comments: