My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, April 2, 2007

Special Guest fm Norway ~ Auntie Chyun

Last sat (31st Mar'07), my mummy irene brought me go kai kai on her own (coz my daddy need to study for his jap).

We went out fm 2.30pm to city hall, to meet all my godmas and auntie Chyun (who just came back fm Norway for holidays) for tea/coffee. It was so fun meeting all of them and all the godmas adored me, taking turns to hug me. ^_^

After that around 6pm, me and my mummy rushed to another gathering again (this time to a bbq gathering organised by her colleague).

By the time we came home that night around 9pm, we are totally exhausted and I zzzzz at 10pm. (only that night I slept early and my parents still trying hard to make me sleep early but last 3 night they failed as I very naughty keep crying for attention and slept at abt 11pm to 11.30pm).

~ Love fm Cutie Hayley ~


~ full view of my fun outfit on that day ~

huh? what you said?? kai kai? Horray!!



look at how my doting godma ET so excitied seeing me.. cant resist hugging me


me & my godma san (heavily preggie with bb Jerral) & my mummy



wow.. look at the spread they are having for tea





Group pics of all my godmas & mummy & aunite Chyun @ Raffles Plaza Lounge Cafe for tea

1 comment:

Chyun Tok Finne said...

Hi irene and Hayley
it was nice meeting you guys, glad that i got the opportunity to see Hayley.... time flies.... ! next time when i am back again, believe you will be a big gal then. :) can see that mommy Irene is doing her best to be a good mommy... she is doing well... !! might need her advise in furture.. he he!! Take care and be a good gal to mommy Irene! see you guys soon again!

hug Aunty chyun... (feel old)