My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, March 26, 2007

4th Month Celebration ^_^

Dear folks,
today I turns 4 month old. Yippee!!!
My parents decided to have a mini celebration for me. On the eve (sunday), they dressed me in a pretty Old Navy dress and brought me to bugis kai kai (temple to pray & shopping fm Bugis to City Hall). We were out fm early afternoon and by then we back, it is already nightfall (abt 9.3pm). ^_^

Like to share my pics below.


On 25th Mar (eve of my 4th month)

My 'Happy' poses in my pretty dress
oops...overheard my parents saying 'kai kai'
So excitied going kai kai & look at my happy n cheeky look
hmm.. why took my parents so long (decided to flip n to see wat they doing)

oops, mummy cut a bit of my hair (see above)
** After hestitation, my parents decided to just trim my hair instead shaving me botak

*******************************************************************
@ Bugis
My parents brought to the temple to pray first upon reaching bugis. After that, we were happily shopping in air-conditioned shopping mall. A very hot n humid day.

an overview of my kai kai experience



daddy, what are you doing n posing @ supermarket?


me n mummy posing at supermarket while enjoying the super cold conditioning.



me & daddy posing outside Raffles City



See my Super Cute & Tired Look ^_^
***********************************************************
On 26th Mar morning, my parents took me to downstairs clinic to have my 2nd jab of 5-in-1. This time, my daddy took the pics of me while having my jab. I been a good girl today, din cy during injection.
My update of 4th month : weight ~ 6.5 kg, length ~ 65cm

my injection process


my mini bday cake that my parents bought


my celebration with mama, gong-gong, daddy n mummy
My 4th month wishes ~ to wish me grow healthy n clever n guai guai bb
(take a look of my above video of my singing n cutting cake)

~ fm Super Happy Hayley ~

5 comments:

Jerral's Haven said...

elo babe hayley!

godmum here with god daddy gunny & and bb jerral wishing u a happy 4th month b'day ar!

Mummy irene told us u v brave..didnt cry abit during injection ar..good gal ar!

cant wait for bb jerral to come out & we can go 'kai kai' together ar!

Anonymous said...

----- Original Message -----
From: flo ") xiangyun
To: Irene Gan
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 11:29 PM
Subject: Happy 4th month old Birthday


Happy 4th month old Birthday Hayley!
May u bring joy & love to all you meet :)
Blessed and always loved!

Hugs, flo ") godma

K said...

hayley's soooo cute n happy in e video! laugh so long! :)

Anonymous said...

Bonjour bébé Hayley,

Je m'appelle Charlyne, enchanté de faire votre connaissance!

A tres bientôt à Singapour...


Bisous,
bébé Charlyne

Anonymous said...

Cool! Hayley, you are just 4 days older than me. I'm Talia Ann and I celebrated my 4th month on April Fool day. Nope, not kidding.