My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, March 19, 2007

A visit to Uncle Gary & Auntie Kerene's New Hse

Yesterday sunday morning, my daddy took pics of my flipping stunts after my usual morn routine. See how well I starting to hold my head well... 1.2.3.. before reaching for my thumb again.

After that, my mummy dressed me in another new pretty dress given by Jie Jie Fan & we are ready to go kai kai again. This time we went to visit Uncle Gary & Auntie Kerene's new place near Boon Lay mrt. We took mrt n shopped around Jurong Point before going over their place.

see how I enjoy posing on their comfy sofa ^_^


our happy family poses ^_^
a BIG closeup

Another smiling pose



See the BIG World Map they've


Auntie Kerene posing while I yawning thru


OK.. I ready to pose professionally.. say CHEESE

together with Uncle Gary ^_^

Their hse really very nice that I almost fell asleep upon reaching their place for my nap. After that, we went out to Jurong Hill to have our dinner. By the time we reach home, it going to be ten pm. Me and my parents totally exhausted! But we really had an wonderful day.
~ Hug & Kisses fm Hayley ~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Hayley!
So many expressions, so cuteeee..and mummy must have fed you well..come often with your daddy mummy okie? =D

Jerral's Haven said...

elo bb bayley!!
heehee..so chubby and cutie ar!!
want to cuddle u ar!!
ask mummy to bring u to god mum hse ok!! keke..

god mum long time never see u liao..miss you ar.. now u grow so big liao..so fast ar.

lots of luv..
godmum san and godpa gunny...

Anonymous said...

yeah BB Hayley... love yr tiny grin... gee *.* see u soon god-mum et

K said...

hi irene,

ur pix r v nice. hayley so chubby n smiley! so cute! :) she's v guai oso. act. i din hear her cry tt day at doggiebb's place leh! she oso guai guai fell asleep. :)