My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Friday, April 6, 2007

'Botak' Hayley ^_^

After months of hesitation, my parents decided to go ahead to shave all my hair. In order to let me remember this moment, they decided to do a taomaobi for my keepsake when I grow up.
This early morn, a uncle came to shave my hairs. My parents chose a camel-bone material for my brush and a beautiful wooden box which in the end cost them $308 ( a very expensive gift fm them).

Daddy nic & Mummy irene : "Darling Hayley, we did this all for your own good.. next time you will grow even more beautiful & long hairs. "

Hayley : thank you daddy n mummy for your exp. gift. Now my head feels much cooler even though I may look 'ugly' now . Looking fwd to receive my brush. ^_^


pics of my shaving process ~ see my cute botak look

after shaving, my turn for my beauty bath ^_^


totally feel so refreshed after bath ~ am I cute in this outfit with my new 'hairstyle'

my new hippie look posing with my dearest mummy

~ Love fm Happy Hayley ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hayley dear... your mummy dearest has captured so much precious moments for u to look back! u look cool with your new hippie bandana...

Anonymous said...

Hey Hayley,

U look nice w e bandana! My mummy oso juz bought a set of Winnie e Pooh clothing 4 me tt comes w a matching bandana, hope we can wear it together when I go back, hee :)