My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Mama's Birthday cum BB Jerral's Arrival

Happy Birthday to Mama!!!

11th April is my dearest mama's bday and this is my 1st yr celebrating with mama.
My mummy Irene took leave again on Mon (9th April). This time, she brought Mama (of course not forgetting me loh as I need to tag along with them) to AMK Hub for lunch and shopping.
My mummy also bought Mama's favourite durain cake (a pity my Uncle Eric is still in Taiwan) for mini celebration on that night.

Sharing pics of my celebrations with my mama.


hmm the nursing room at AMK is very cosy n spacious.. cant resist taking pics with Mama

a closeup of me who just finished my milk milk in individual bf room


pics of our mini celebration ... the durian cake looked YUMMY


Also, bb Jerral decided to choose this day (11th April) to arrive.
** sharing same bday as my Mama
Welcome bb Jerral to this world filled with love, joy n fun!!! ^_^
My mummy so excitied and rushed down to visit my godma san n bb Jerral after work, together with Godma ET & Godma Flo (hey mummy, you forgot all about me. Next time I want to go n play with Jerral too).

pic of chubby Jerral on his 1st day




pics of all my godmas n mummy n bb Jerral



Pic of godma San, godma Flo & godma ET n bb Jerral

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Hayley! Now u have one more playmate ^o* muacks!