My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, April 14, 2007

My Pooh Bear Bumper Mat ^_^

Today late morning, I received a wonderful surprise gift fm my godmas.
It is the Pooh bear design bumper mat which is delivered by Uncle Andy personally!!!
(this is the mat that my mummy has been eyeing in motherhood forum for a long time)

Big thank n kisses to my godmas (Godma San, Godma ET & Godma Flo) for sharing to buy this wonderful gift for me.

*Special thanks to Auntie Jen who helps them to order the mat in Korea.
Not forgetting my kind Uncle Andy who has helped to handcarry this mat fm Korea to Singapore (wow must be very heavy for him) and deliver it to my place. Big Kiss for you .. Muack !!!

Sharing below pics My wonderful Uncle Andy who has gone through so much trouble to deliver the mat to me.
Muacks~


Look at me who is happily lying onto my new mat.. hmm very comfy n nice feeling

Look at my happy pose




starting to get sleepy after the excitiment.. think I am going to drift to dreamland




ok folks.. time for me to take a short nap. Cya n watch out for my next post!


~ From Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

Jerral's Haven said...

Dear BB Hayley..

glad u r njoying the bumper mat that uncle andy brought all the way fm korea for u!!

u look like u r in ur own little wonderland world! so adorable!

lots of luv..
godpa gunny, godma san & little bb jerral...