My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, April 15, 2007

My new Walker cum Rocker

Today I got a new toy to play again.
Last month, my mummy went to Isetan Private Sales and got me this new walker cum rocker. My daddy open the new walker for me to try it on this afternoon.

Sharing below pics of me on it in rocker mode as I not ready to try walking on this yet. Will need to wait till next month. ^_^

~ Kisses n Hugs fm Hayley ~
** above pics taken this morning when we out for breakfast - DO I look like my mummy? Many ppls told me that I looked more like my handsome daddy, what do you think?



me n my dearest mummy posing in my new walker

me n my sweetest daddy who has helped me to set up my new walker


a bit stunned look when I first seated onto my walker


look at my poses as though I've put on my thinking cap

No comments: