My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

17th April (short shopping trip n Uncle Eric is BACK)

Today, my mummy on leave again as she need to bbsit me (mama is busy with Uncle Eric's arrival n stuff). After my morn routine, mummy brought me to Mcdonald for her breakfast. After that she brought me to Causeway Point for short shopping trip. She brought me to Mothercare to get my liquid tale which I've used up. While shopping, she went to her fav shop 'Petshop' and spotted this lovely diaper bag which is in PIGGY design. A nice pressie for Godma San who can use it the next time she brings little bb Jerral out. Hope godma san will enjoy carrying it. ^_^

** Little BB Jerral is born in year of Piggy.


closeup of Godma San's 'PIGGY' diaper bag

I cant resist posing together with the 'piggy' bag.
Eagerly waiting for the day to meet little bb Jerral on his 1st month celebration.
*Got to go n have lunch with Uncle Eric whom I miss so much.. cya folks till next posting.


~ Love fm Cutie Pie -BB Hayley ~

1 comment:

Jerral's Haven said...

hello bb hayley!

nice bag n nice taste ur mummy n u got ar! thank you for the little bag..;) bb jerral n godma like it alot..but ask mumy dun buy any more things for bb jerral anymore ar..tell mummy u need her to save to buy pampers n nice things for u ok..heehee

lots of luv..!
little jerral n godma san