My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Celebrating Godma Flo Bday!!!

Today, we had a secret mission....to celebrate my Godma flo coming bday (28th April) in advance. Horray!!!

My mummy brought me to meet Godma flo @ AMK hub for lunch and we even managed to shop a while. My daddy n Godma ET joined us later on. However, my performace not very good today. According to my mummy, I was very cranky today and keep asking her to carry me (even my Godma Flo carry me and I still want my mummy). Haiyo, making my mummy n daddy very tired after we reached home.

** But Godma ET is quite good handling me. hmm GODMA ET, interested to be part time nanny for me?? hee

Besides that, I also poo poo a lot during my feeding and soiled my pretty romper given by godma flo ( poor mummy, got to keep washing to clean the yellow ugly stains).

Anyway, I still enjoy my day with my godmas n my parents.

** Too bad Godma San cant join us today but we know yur heart is with us.
Here are the pics to share with you.

~ Lots of Love fm Hayley ~


our happy pics with my godmas and my parents!!!

my beloved Godma Flo and mummy n me ^_^
~ hey godma, although I misbhaved badly, I still want to wish you Happy Birthday and may u be pretty always!!! MUACKS

our happy family posing @ AMK HUB nursing room again.. hee (we really like their nursing room, very comfy n nice)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*o* Hayley dear... thank u for the well-wishes and see ya real soon! Here's some more pics taken in the day http://flosecretgraden.spaces.live.com

muacks!

Anonymous said...

*o* Hayley dear... thank u for the well-wishes and see ya real soon! Here's some more pics taken in the day http://flosecretgarden.spaces.live.com

muacks!

April 22, 2007 11:01 PM

Anonymous said...

Hey, my b'day oso 28/4! Send my b'day wishes to your fren, flo too...