My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Turns 5 month old on my uncle Eric bday


~ Voila Pics & more Pics of my sunny smiles ~

Horray!!! Today I turns 5 month old (how time flies). For a change, my daddy took leave taking care of me while my dearest mummy working. He brought me for jab and took many snapshoots of me nearly the whole day. I love my sweetest daddy ~~ Home Alone with my Daddy is so FUN!

Updates of my profile (5th month) - 7.1 kg, 67cm
** hmm I've put on 600gm but 2cm only since last month??



Another BIG poses of my happy smiles again


Lah lah... hmming happily.. my mummy specially prepared this set for daddy to dress me up today.


Come to think of it.. dont you think I look like a cute and huggable bunny in this outfit esp with my bunny hat?
*********************************
Actually today is also my jiu jiu Eric's birthday too! So taking chance to join in the fun and celebrate my 5th month with him. Hee hee..
Jiu Jiu, I hope you dun mind hor.
Sharing below celebration pics with you all.

My dearest mummy n my Jiu Jiu Eric who is the birthday BOY.
Can you see the resemblance between them?



Haa.. see how I try to steal the limelight away fm Jiu Jiu ^_^




our warm pics with the Bday Boy, mama, gong gong, mummy & ME!
see my greedy look aiming at the cake fm the 1st pic & my yawning look which is captured on 2nd pic
"Happy birthday to Jiu Jiu.. Happy Birthday to me (oops.. actually 5th month lah)"

of course not forgetting my darling daddy too with Bday Boy,mama & ME lol
Hey Jiu Jiu, dont think I dun know that you're pulling my 'bunny' ears hor.. hee :p


Jiu Jiu blowing his candles.. hmm can you see how old is my Jiu Jiu fm his candles on his cake?
Hayley: 'Jiu Jiu, I also want to blow.. my turn leh..'

Ok.. finally my turn to cut cake.just for the sake of FUN.

** Dear Jiu Jiu, thanks for allowing me to share cake with you and celebrating my 5th month on yur Bday. Muacks!!!!

~ Love fm Happy Hayley ~



1 comment:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

hayley baby just loves to smile :)

flo*