My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, February 24, 2007

4th Day CNY ~ Gong Xi Fa Cai

Today is the 4th day of CNY..
We are going to meet a special guest for lunch @ orchard.

who is this special guest???

She is Jie Jie Fan (mummy's good friend who is currently working in HK) and she happens to be back for cny holidays. She has never met me before.. so I 'm a bit shy since this is my 1st time meeting her. On our 1st encounter, she gave me 2 very pretty polo ralph lauren dresses.

(Thank you Jie Jie Fan. ^_^ hope to see you again soon)


~ Kisses from Hayley ~

** Oops, mummy is going back to work tomor. sob sob.. gonna miss her.


me & Jie Jie Fan (isn't she very pretty)

me & Jie Jie Fan & Mummy

Daddy & Mummy n me ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U are welcome little Hayley. Every little gal should have a dress or two to flaunt :)

It was nice meeting u, & I had a wonderful time catching up with mommy too. Looking forward to see u again.

Jie Jie Fan