My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, February 24, 2007

7th day CNY ~ Gathering on 24 Feb'07 (aso REN RI)

Today, we are going to have a cny gathering @ our place.
My mummy's friends are coming over to see me. Horray!!!

Sharing below pics.. thanks for giving such an enjoyable day!

pics pics !!!

already up n rise!! (wearing one of my new pretty polo dresses given by Jie Jie Fan.)

see my smiling & happy face ^_^ (am I pretty today?)


another happy pose in my new outfit


(me n my daddy) Aiyo.. I starting to get bored. Where are all the guests n when are they coming???


oops.. tired till i fell asleep (pic taken when I just awoke fm my nap)


Godma Flo & me (hee hee finally one guest arrived! muack muack i miss u)


Mummy, Godma San & me (oops.. aso bb Jerral inside Godma San's belly)


Brother Andy, Mummy, me & Godma San with bb Jerral

My godparents posing with me (Godpapa Gunny & Godma San & bb Jerral and ME) ^_^


Jie Jie Angel & Brother Dom striking a pose with me


Yawning pose.. (when is Godma ET coming?)


Finally Godma ET appeared. (i'm so happy to see her.. muack muack)
**************************************************************
After that, we (Godma San, Godpapa Gunny, Godma ET and us) went to Bottle Tree Village to have dinner. A very nice place full with sea breeze, great place for dinner and gathering.
See our happy pics below.
Godma Et & Mummy and Me



posing with mummy


family pose ^_^


Group Pic (oops how come can't see me)


hee hee... here I am (sleeping loh)
~the end~
what a fun n happy day I had ~ love fm Happy Hayley~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet time spent with Bb Hayley :)