My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, February 24, 2007

3rd Day CNY ~ Gong Xi Fa Cai

After being well-rested yesterday, I'm getting a bit bored n restless today (20th feb). Hence, my parents decided to bring me to visit my daddy's good friends (Uncle JH & Auntie Regina).

This time, my mummy dressed me in a new set of 'Forever Friends' clothing which i got as a pressie during my full month party. (oops.. i getting bigger as i start to wear 3-6mos clothing now.)

Here are the pics that I've taken @ their place.

I've such fun today @ their place. Thanks uncle JH n auntie Regina for brightening my day. ^_^

~ Love fm Hayley ~
posing in my new Forever Friends clothing

a close-up of me

me with Uncle JH & Auntie Regina @ their place


me with Auntie Regina & mummy @ their place

me, daddy n mummy ^_^




No comments: