My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, February 24, 2007

2nd Day CNY ~ Gong Xi Fa Cai

Below are the pics taken on the 2nd day of CNY.

I woke up that day at 9.30am as I was too tired and exhausted fm previous day. That morn, my mummy dressed me in lovely full set BabyGap clothing again. My Uncle Eric aso stayed over our place as he played game whole night with daddy. So finally got a chance to take pic with him.

That day, my parents n me were too tired to go anywhere. So we lazed around at home and took a walk in the park and took photos along the way. We went to my mama's place for steamboat lunch and went to ah-ma place for dinner in evening.

A relaxing day .. not like previous day (1st day CNY). so nice.. ^_^

~ Hugs n kisses fm Hayley ~

a full view of my pretty outfit

a closeup of my 'cheeky' look again
a BIG close up of my dreamy look (sweet hor)

me n my daddy @ our park

family pose (a lovely sight as we rarely managed to take pic 2gether)
me, mummy & uncle Eric ^_^

No comments: