My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, February 24, 2007

1st day CNY ~ Gong Xi Fa Cai

Welcome to piggy year 2007!!!
Here wishing everyone 'Gong Xi Fa Cai" and a prosperous CNY n goodies!
(my 1st CNY celebration)

Today is the 1st of CNY (18th Feb), I was so excitied as my parents told me we've lots of place to visit . wow.. I need to store my engery n maintain my smiling face.

Here is my pack pack schedule on this special day.
8.30am - woke up, bath n dressed
9.00am - feeding for milk
10.45 - reach our ah-ma n ah gong place
12.30 - reach our mama n gong gong place
1.30 - return back our place to rest and prepare my no. milk to bring out later
2.10 - return to ah-ma n ah-gong place as got other relatives whom we yet to paid them cny greeting
4.30 - reach my grand uncle Philip place to paid cny greeting to my mummy's relatives

6.30 - reach my 'gu-gong' Steven place. Just as I reach their place, I brought them 'wealth' accumulated fm 3 days. Wishing them wealth n prosperous in this coming year. (lucky mummy brought me another outfit for me to change into)

9.30 - finally return home to rest
10.45 - zzzzzzz

~ a tiring day for me (pat pat) --> Hayley~

full view of my outfit on 1st CNY (very red traditional but cute romper which my mama got it for me)

a close up of me (a stunned look, wondering why so many ppls today)


me n my mama n gong gong @ their place


me with my kim-po Lily n gu-gong Steven @ their place


me with my mummy (see my another new old navy outfit as I soiled my traditional romper)

No comments: