My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Friday, April 9, 2010

My 1st Kite Flying Experience

Last Friday..
it is a public holidays and it a GOOD Friday!


My 1st Aunt & family invited us over to her place to celebrate my cousins' birthday.
Since we will be at Sengkang.. an idea struck Daddy's.

Before arriving my aunt's place, Daddy brought us to buy some kites..

to let me have a try in flying kite...HIGH up in the SKY!!

It is so fun and my kite, Doreamo, really did fly very high in the sky too.


Sharing our fun and happy pics!



Look at me!! Getting very excited as Daddy trying to fly my kite



Happy Daddy with my 2nd aunt and cousin Zach in the background



Ah Ma is teaching me to hold my kite..



& poor Hebe who looks bored & warm, sitting in the stroller as she is too young to fly the kite



Alright a cheesy pose with my Mummy!



Look!!! That is my KITE that is flying high up in the sky!!!



Staring in amazement at my kite that is soaring high





Posing with my Daddy dearest.. thank you for showing me the joy of flying KITE!!
Next time again please..


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: