My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Looks forward to my new school

After frequent incidents that keep happening on me in school (especially on the last incident that we've posted), my parents had finally made the final decision & withdrawn me from my current school (after one more incident - finger scratch mark on my left cheek that occured last Wed, 16 Dec).

I will be with the school till 29 dec & starting in another new school on 4th Jan. This new school is different from this current cc, it is a kindergarten consists of daily 3.5 hours learning program. So Mama's daily task is to bring me to this school and fetch me home. I will also be having school holidays during June/Dec. We hope that the shorter time I be spending in this new school, will help to reduce the conflicts I may have with other new classmates. Moreover, the class is much smaller.

We are keeping our fingers crossed that I will adapt well in this new school and the new classmates will be nicer to me. So at this moment, we will not disclose the name of the new school I will be going.


P/S: Last Wed 16 Dec, I came back with a scratch mark on my left cheek & the teachers in my current school knows nothing of how it occurred. Mummy suspected that this is caused by fingernail of someone as the scratch mark is quite deep on my pretty face.

This evening (23 Dec), my mummy is totally outraged when she saw a red 2 inches long scratch mark on my right hand. Somehow, the teacher even indicated there is no visual mark when I left the school on my communication notebook. This time, I told my mummy & mama that I was scratched by a boy classmate during the playtime. My Mummy immediately called up the school and they do not know how it was happened. This proves that my parents' decision to withdraw me from this school is RIGHT! The teachers there definitely do not keep a tight rein over the kids there. Mummy feels that since I can relate to them so well, I must somehow have informed the teacher(s) there once this happened. This is strange why they are not taking action over such incident or bo chup attitude. Look at below pic / evidence that Mummy has took!




Can see the scratch mark on my right hand??



the red ugly long mark caused by the fingernail of that noti classmate of mine!

It seems that once in each week, I always back home with scratch mark. No wonder lately, I dread going to school every morn. Hence, today shall be my last day with the school. Bye bye to Star Learner!!!


~ Love from Hayley ~

1 comment:

jen.soo said...

o i am seeing this only now..have not been checking your blog..
the scratch looks so bad.. looks like a scar left behind from some stitches! glad you decided to withdraw her and hope the new school will be good for her. jaimie starting school in march and i hope she won't bully or get bullied. she is a big bully at home but hope she just be a good girl at school. btw my concept is that smaller schools (small groups/class) maybe better cos the teacher can focus more on the kids. i remember the previous cc hayley was attending was quite big right?