My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Strawberry Shortcake Theme Party!

For the past 2 months, I been asking my parents to buy me a Strawberry Shortcake cake for my upcoming 3 years old birthday. This year, my parents will planned to let me have a simple birthday celebration in school. However, the school closed on my birthay, 26 Nov. So we brought forward my celebration to tomorrow afternoon instead.

My parents have ordered a 1kg cake in my favourite Strawberry Shortcake character. On top of that, Mummy & Mama has prepare the goodie bags for my friends.

My dear Mummy, Mama together with lil Hebe will be at my school tomorrow, to witness my celebration. I'm so looking forwards to the event tomorrow.


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my first foremost to wish you a happy birthday in advance, Hayley! you grown so fast.
lovely cake idea and theme! I am sure you will enjoy it alot with your daddy, mommy and friends from school!

congratulations Nic and Irene!

loves, aunty Shef & Kirsten jiejie

Chyun Tok Finne said...

Happy Birthday to you Hayley... time flies.. already three years old.. a big big gal... stay cute and healthy !!!! :D

choochoo said...

Happy Birthday to you Hayley.