My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, November 30, 2009

My Birthday Celebration In School

On 25 Nov 2009...


I had my ever 1st Birthday celebration in school ..
Mummy brought along my Mama & Ah Ma even lil Hebe to my school, to attend my mini celebration with all my lil friends aka classmates.

Sharing below my happy pics..
the pics showed thousands words, I'm so happy on that day!


My very Berry cake that my parents specially ordered from Prima Deli



the night before the party..
posing in my new dress given by Andy Kor Kor.. it fits me very well!





Posing with my grandma(s), Ah Ma & Mama


***** the next day in school, the teacher changed me into my pretty dress after my pm nap, to prepare me for my party.. ****



Happy gleeful me.. strike a pose in my neat hairstyle and pretty dress



Trying to contain my excitiment but failed!




all my classmates & me getting ready.. to sing song for ... ME!




All my happy poses during the sing along, blowing candles and cutting cake!





All my friends and I enjoying my yummy cake.
I was caught asking my friends, if they like my cake.
"is cake NICE???"



Striking a pose with my Chinese form teacher, Mdm Ang and my classmates




Busy distributing the goodies bags (specially packed by Mummy & Mama) to my friends who seem so eager to lay their hand on each. [Wink]



my Happy classmates examining their goodie bag..




Happily mingles with my friends, asking if they like their goodie bags.. & comparing the loots (though all has the same items in each bag)


The verdict!!
I turns 3 years old !! a year wiser hopefully!
Had a smashing happy celebration this time with my lil friends

.. I headed home with my family after the mini celebration..
Glad that Hebe enjoy it throughout without making big fuss or crying. Good Job! my lil sweet meimei!


~ Love from very Happy Hayley ~

No comments: