My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our Quality Time

Today is my last weekend, spending quality time with my parents.
Coz I will cease to be the only child in our family due to upcoming arrival of Baby H this coming week. My parents keep assuring me that I will always be the APPLE of their eyes & Baby H will love me as much as they do.


Actually, today I did behaved well.. lending hands to help my parents to do final spring cleaning during the morn and afternoon.. Tugging bags of stuff into guest room, to tidy up my Pooh room as BB H & the confinement lady will be shifting there to sleep.

To reward me for the help I assist, they brought me out to shop & have dinner at Ichiban, located at AMK hub. My doting daddy even order a special kid meal for me.. so much variety and I did not managed to finish all the food. I ate a bowl of udon, a bowl of chuwanmushi, a sushi and a bottle of yakult. Hee!




Posing happily with my mummy dearest!




Voila! My special kid meal..




Munching my delicious meal happily!



A happy times that we all treasured!
Next we are looking forwards to Baby H's arrival...
FYI - Tomorrow onwards, I will be staying overnight at Mama's place.



~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

2 comments:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

muacks!

Jerral's Haven said...

good gal Hayley!!

looking 4ward to meeting Baby H too!!