My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hello Kitty Loots again

Poor Daddy is down with fever since yesterday pm....
We brought him to see Dr Lee this morning & doc advised us that Daddy may caught my fever virus last week. Better keep me away from him.. just in case I caught back this virus again.

So after Mummy & I did the marketing & taken our breakfast, Mummy cooked Daddy a simple lunch. Off we went to Mama's place for lunch and stayed with me till 3pm.. She went home to cook Daddy some green bean soup for cooling his body. Then she rushed off to Kaikai around 4pm on her own to collect her reserved loots. Hee... a last min decision indeed for some retail therapy!



Here is Mummy's loot for today!
1) Red Trolley Foldable Bag (for grocery / shopping), 2) HK Thermal Jacket & Matching Pants, 3) Diecut HK bowl, 4) HK AM/FM radio (water proof), 5) HK 2010 Table Calendar, 6) a HK singlet in sz 120 for me 6) a pair HK magnet clips

A happy and enjoyable day for Mummy indeed!


~ Love from Hayley ~

No comments: