My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, August 2, 2009

A post-welcome back gathering

Today is a fun day at our place..
a post-welcome back gathering for Godma San and
lil Jerral


We been postponing our gathering as the other time I'm down with high fever. Today, we've invited Godma San & Jerral, Godma Flo and Andy Kor Kor over our place for a simple lunch.

Mummy decided to brave cooking since the morning she woke up at 9am. She has bought all the ingredients the day before, to prepare simple lunch for everyone. It has been a long time since she has her friends over our place. I actually woke up this morning around 9 plus but lazing on the bed till 10.30am, then I decided to wake up for milk.


She cooked stir fry mee hoon, baked chicken wings using her special marinate sauce she created and preparing kiddo porridge lunch. All food is ready by 11.00am, she was famished and sweaty. Finally sat down with us for a late breakfast at 11.15am .. hee .. just then Godma Flo arrived, followed by Godma San and lil Jerral and lastly Andy Kor Kor.

* Godma Flo even bought us some yummy Indonesian kuehs for our dessert.



Above is the Get Well Card that Jerral has made it especially for me, of course with Godma San's help. I love it a lot as it got my fav Pooh n friends stickers !!!




The simple lunch that Mummy has managed to whip up in the short morning.




Handsome Jerral relaxing on our daybed while watching DVD




There he goes.. giving us a cheeky grin!




Our happy & cosy pose on my Pooh Bed





Giving Godma Flo a hug and a bye bye kiss on her cheek




Time to say good bye to Lil Jerral and the rest...

Look at how Jerral trying to hug me..
my parents are actually laughing off when viewing this pic.. seems like Jerral is touching my butts lol




Jerral giving me a kiss and I actually blush from it.. hee



Guess in just 2 weeks time, I will be visiting Godma San to see their new additional member, Jarien. We are sure that Jarien is going to be a handsome boy just like his brother, Jerral.



~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

3 comments:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

*muacks*

Chyun Tok Finne said...

so cute they are.. although they did not meet for sometime.. yet they seem to have the bonding... not afraid of each other...

Jerral's Haven said...

ya lor.. n they bond really fast.. glad to see that! so sweet!