My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My 1st Stayover at Godma Flo's place


It happened on 9 Aug, National Day...
When Godma Flo came by that afternoon to pay us a visit with yummy duck rice/lunch for us. It is around 4pm when Godma told us that she need to leave. Mummy started off with an casual remark, asking me if I want to go home with Godma Flo tonight.


What startled them next is that I am actually considering it and then agreeing to this arrangement. Mummy still thinking that I am playing a joke on them till I start to pack my diapers, chose my clothes (2 sets) on my own, my smelly pillow & stuff into my backpack. I even packed 2 small Pooh books to read. Mummy started to be in shock as she assisted me to pack my water bottle and milk powder. Then, my parents sent me off at downstairs.. with me holding my dear Godma's hand, crossing the road to head towards mrt station.

Suddenly dawned on them, that I seemed to grown up a lot & this tug strongly at my mummy's heart somehow and which is diffcult to explain the feeling. Guess what, my godma managed to pull through the night without me crying to go home like everytime I did when I was at Mama's place.

I slept at 10.20pm and woke up the next day at about 9am. Not bad for my 1st stayover... Accordingly to my Godma, I behaved well with not much fussing [Phew]. My parents waiting for us around 11.30am at Bishan bus stop the next day to fetch me and have yummy lunch together with Godma.

Click here to see my Godma's posting on my 1st stayover with an interesting sing along video of mine.


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: