My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Simple Lunch


Inspired by Godma San's latest posting on her yummy food, Mummy decided to whip up some simple lunch. That day, I also happened to wake up early too and Mummy brought me along for marketing at a wet market while Daddy still sleeping away. It been a long time since Mummy's attempt to cook due to preggy sickness.

The lunch menu is Yong Tao Fu Soup, Steamed White Promfet and rice.
I too have the same lunch as them. Just a simple homecooked lunch that is not oily & healthy.


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking so yummy!
Fish in NL is so ex here. And I cant get promfet here. *sigh*
Shef

My name is Ting Xuan said...

I also luv to eat white promfet too.