My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Short updates on my well being in school

... It has been 5 days since I joined my new school/ childcare.
Day 1 - enjoying activities, lunch / napping well

Day 2 - crying a while when Mama left me after accompany me to school, still eat & nap well

Day 3 - crying a while when Mama left me after accompany me to school, still eat & nap well

Day 4 - board school bus myself on my own, behaves well and eat / nap well
Day 5 - board school bus myself on my own, behaves well and eat / nap well



Mdm Ang (my form teacher) has informed my Mummy that I'm adapting extremely fast in school. I've been making lots of friends, been very bubbly & interacting well with my friends. I also enjoy participating in class activities and love the outdoor play!

* the only drawback is that I do not take my pm milk before I nap. But at home, I do take my pm milk. Maybe still not used to the environment. Never mind, so long I still eat during morn break, lunch and pm snacks. Mummy is relieved.



~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: