My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Outing Today At Bishan!

A Sunny Saturday..
we went to Forum for my usual 3pm class..
My parents handed in the letter to inform the admin, to withdraw me from next term.

Today, I learnt letter 'Z' & 'S'
we went to DramaTown, to save the 'Starfish' and decorate them, putting them back in SEA.
I've a fun time during my class as usual.

After my class, we headed to Bishan to collect Mummy's ready specs from the optical shop. After our dinner, I requested to walk around the mall and shop.
Sharing some of my happy pics below.


Happy poses while playing in the Barney car, pretending to drive off



We spotted this Horse Ring playing event at level 2, I was very interested & Mummy ask one of the game person if I can try. Think I'm the youngest player they have at that moment, the game person hand me a handphone strap after my 1st try.

I had another round but 2nd time I missed aiming into the ring, so I did not manage to win another hp strap.




Since Daddy is bringing us home by taking cab, we dropped by Aussino to buy some pillows and bolesters to replace our old ones at home. We spotted some Disney bedsheets on 50% discount and my parents thinking to get me some new Pooh Bear bedsheets for my new room. But the design we choose is either out of sz or not complete with quilt cover set.

The friendly sales lady recommended us the new arrival ~ Pooh Bear designs.
Daddy likes both new designs and allow us to buy them for me.
1) 100 Acre Wood Friends (Bedsheet cover set) - $47.90 (after 20% disc)
2) 100 Acre Wood Friends (Quilt cover set) - $55.90 (after 20% disc)
3) Pooh & Darby Buttercup - $39.90 (after 20% disco)


We also ended up buying an extra bolester and pillow for me.
The sales lady told me that I'm indeed a lucky girl, to have doting parents to buy me so many nice stuff. I must remember to thank my parents the next time.

Mummy also reserved a matching Pooh curtain to be used in my room. She will be collecting it next week during her lunchtime. I can't wait to see my new room being decorated with lots of my favourite Pooh stuff.



our former guest room being cleared up with Mama's help last week.
Mummy hope to clear it further by May, so I can shift to my new and lovely bedroom.




Our loots from Aussino!!!
My parents ended up spending a bomb there today! $302.75!!
Mostly are from my stuff...



My new Pooh bedsheet covers and quilt cover!

What a happy day we had!!
Can't wait to see my room being ready for me to move in!


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: