My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, March 9, 2009

Very Sweaty Hayley

Gosh!! I been getting very sweaty though the weather last week been pretty cooling with heavy shower in the afternoon and evening. Though I did not do much running, simply playing with my toys or eating my lunch, I did sweat a lot.

Mummy & I still coughing.. we also been to seek another doc opinion this time near block 406. Even though we've finished the medication, we are still the same not much better. We hated coughing!! It seem to take ages for us to recover! Mummy being in the worse situation than me, keep coughing throughout the night, unable to sleep much. She looks more like a panda bear now... hee.


~ Love from Cheeky Hayley ~

1 comment:

average Joan said...

hey, not advertising or anything..but i just realise that there is a EYS TCM clinic at the HDB branch office oppo sembawang mrt...

brought kate there on sunday (she had cough and running nose)... verdict (on whether it is good) not out yet... u might wan to give it a try... consultation + med for 5 days (powder to be made into paste) is $25 for her (kids are cheaper)...

i am quite tired of bringing her to see western doc then before she recover, her still-low-immunity kena something else loh... hope TCm will work...